Se informatizar (computadores e internet banda larga) é colocar um país na sociedade da informação, transformar uma nação através de tecnologias sem fio parace ser o que está em jogo hoje com o que poderíamos chamar de sociedade da informação 2.0 (SI 2.0). A Finlândia e outros países escandinavos têm a maior taxa de penetração da internet no mundo. Agora, partem para a SI 2.0 com a disseminação da computação ubíquo e “pervasiva”. Vejam post do Smart Mobs Finland moves towards ubiquitous information society
“Transforming Finland into an information society is the goal of a new action plan recently unveiled by the Finnish Government. The plan, which covers 2007 to 2011, addresses the practical steps needed to develop a ubiquitous information society. ‘Ubiquitous’ means seamlessly embedding technologies and networks into everyday life in order to deliver services when, where and how they are needed. Several advisory groups will be set up to coordinate projects in the following five areas:
– developing public electronic services and an information and communication technologies (ICT) environment;
– using the benefits of ICT in education, research and culture;
– developing the information society infrastructure and promoting the communications and media services and business;
– promoting innovation and electronic services in social and healthcare;
– information society affairs related to innovation, competitiveness and productivity.
Groups will also be established to discuss intellectual property rights and copyright, and matters relating to information security and electronic identification. For more information on research and development in Finland, read this announcement and visit: CORDIS Search””