O festival Conflux de arte e tecnologia explora novas dimensões da psicogeografia em NY, “for creative exploration of urban public space”. As submissões de propostas podem ser feitas aqui: Conflux Festival | Submissions
Interesse em processos psicogeográficos tem voltado com o surgimento de projetos em mídias locativas, tomando a deriva e a flânerie como formas de apropriação do espaço urbano, tendo a cidade como “espaço de jogo”.
Vejam a chamada abaixo:
“Participants in Conflux share an interest in psychogeography. Projects range from interpretations of the classical approach developed by the Situationists to emerging artistic, conceptual, and technology-based practices.
At Conflux, participants, along with attendees and the public, put these investigations into action on the city streets. The city becomes a playground, a laboratory and a space for the development of new networks and communities.
Here are examples of events we feature:
* exploratory drifts/dérives on foot or by bike, subway, bus or other transport
* walks with experimental mapping or navigation techniques
* social/environmental/urban research and fieldwork
* workshops and classes
* temporary outdoor installations/interventions
* interactive performance projects
* street games
* mobile-tech/locative media projects
* micro-radio, podcasting, vlogging and other broadcast proposals
* alternative use/re-use of public space
* projects proposing alternative/experimental/DIY cultures, economies, communities, and artistic initiatives
* lectures, multimedia presentations and panel discussions
* short film/video works
* live audio/video projects and musical performances for night events
For examples of past Conflux events, visit our archived 2007 site. Please note that we’re not accepting proposals for traditional visual art exhibitions of paintings, photography, sculpture, etc. at this time.”